By keeping track with the latest market development, we introduce high quality 2-2.5 % Dosage Acid Thickener for HCL that gives long term viscosity stability. The offered thickener is processed using optimum quality chemical compounds and cutting edge technology in line with industry standards. Our provided thickener is tested on different parameters so as to deliver qualitative product at clients’ end. Moreover, clients can avail this thickener from us at nominal prices.
- Longer shelf life
- Accurately processed
- High purity
- After years of extensive research, Fenton Chemicals has come up with excellent acid thickener FX T-20 especially used in the manufacturing of toilet cleaners .
- FX T-20 very effectively thickens hydrochloric acid at a very low dosage of 2% - 2.5%. It also gives long term viscocity and provides 90% corrosion inhibition in HCl Acid .
General Characterstics :-
- Appearance @ 25 Deg C Yellow to Brownish Viscous Liquid
- Chemical Description - Ethoxylated Amines
- Moisture - 1% Max
- Active Content - 99% Min
- Density - 0.90 Approx
- Easy Dispersion in aqueous systems.
- Works at very low dosage of 1.8% to 2.5 %.
- Gives very good consistency in Toilet Cleaner.
- Very easy to make .
- Excellent thickness of Toilet Cleaner Formed.
Instructions for Use
- Hydrochloric Acid ( HCl ) should be of 33% Purity Min and should be Iron Free. HCl Acid should not be very dark yellow in colour.
- Wear Safety Masks and Gloves during manufacturing of Toilet Cleaner.
- Use only Acid Stable colours , for example use Acid Blue for blue color.
Procedure for Use: (For Making 100 kg Toilet Cleaner Batch)
- First take 68 Kg Water in the reactor.
- Now add 2 kg FX T-20 in the water and stirr well for 10 minutes.
- Now while stirring continuously , add 30 kg HCL of atleast 33% Purity.
- Continue stirring for 10 minutes so that acid thickener gets mixed completely in the solution.
- Now you can add any acid stable colour as per your choice .
- You can adjust dosage of FX T-20 as per the thickness required.
Storage and Handling: The product can be stored at ambient temperature for two years.