Kerosene And MTO Emulsifier
Price : 235.00 / Kilogram
MOQ : 50 Kilogram
||Pale Yellow to Brown Liquid
||DIKO KMT 20
||Soluble in Most Oils and Organic Solvents.
| Click to view more |
Country of Origin
Made in India
HDPE Carboys/ Barrels
50 Kg/ 200 Kg
- Many formulations incorporate Kerosene or MTO as solvents to obtain desired compositions e.g. Butachlor, chloropyriphos etc. They are also used as solvents in paints industry .
- In present competitive world it is also desired to replace more expansive solvent like c9, aromax etc.
- Fenton Chemicals has developed a emulsifier extensively used for Emulsification of Kerosene and MTO used for various applications.
- We have developed a single component emulsifier DIKO KMT 20 for emulsification of Kerosene and MTO .
Note: Single component non Ionic Emulsifier for Emulsification of Kerosene and MTO used for various formulations as solvents.
Dose: The total dose of DIKO KMT20 is recommended as 4 - 8% w/w of the formulation.
- Prepare a blank solution incorporating desired toxicant, solvent, stabilizer etc, without the emulsifier. Add DIKO KMT5 to the above solution .
- The dose of the combination is decided based on the desired stability of the emulsion in water.
Looking for "Kerosene MTO Emulsifier" ?